View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009   #63
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud looking pretty bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
But the Astros made the World Series 4 years ago and have made the playoffs a good amount.

As we all know compared to the Texans, who have never.

I think that once the Texans start winning and have a few more years of existence, they PROBALLY will pass the Astros and once again Houston will become a football town as it was meant to be.
Houston IS a football town partially due to the Texans, but primarily High School football. H-town is surely one of the top HS football cities in the Nation.

I know I catch my fair share of HS football. Not just my Son's team either.