View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009   #77
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 370555 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I don't think Fisher is all that against Young. I think he feels he is not ready. He is going to play with the 1st team on Friday so we will see. Pretty sure Collins will start the season but if he starts taking a dump on the field and Young keeps playing like he did in Tampa I could see a move. Need to see him with the first team though. Young and Britt seem to be on the same page; same with Young and Cook. If he is the QB of the future it is a good thing that he works well with two of our top 3 draft picks.
Well, I hope you're right. I'd love to see VY starting for your team, because I honestly don't think it would take much to get inside his head and scramble those thoughts around after seeing his meltdown last season. Plus, with his inability to read defenses and appearing to believe that he can win with his athletic abilities over his QB skills, that's just a dandy future to envision.

As if preseason meant anything...