View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009   #75
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I want to be because he's a Titan, but I can't dog Fisher. It just figures that once Bud finally decided to stick with a coach and have some stability in his FO, he'd already moved out of Houston.

That being said, the VY-issue might be the divide between Bud and Fisher. Seriously, Bud seems intent on pushing VY, and from looking on the outside, it does not appear that the coaching staff is all too eager to play him. Perhaps some of the old Bud is still in that decrepit body and he forces the issue, thus pushing Fisher out the door. A man can hope, can't he?!
I don't think Fisher is all that against Young. I think he feels he is not ready. He is going to play with the 1st team on Friday so we will see. Pretty sure Collins will start the season but if he starts taking a dump on the field and Young keeps playing like he did in Tampa I could see a move. Need to see him with the first team though. Young and Britt seem to be on the same page; same with Young and Cook. If he is the QB of the future it is a good thing that he works well with two of our top 3 draft picks.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote