View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009   #32
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud looking pretty bad

I still cant believe Bud lives in Houston. I also still cant believe that his house doesnt have a perpetual TP crown on it. If someone tells me he has a parking space at reliant...well......

I know dude has to have personalized Titans plates....So why hasnt anyone shoe polished his car with Titans suck or at least showed him a day time moon on his way to the game.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote