View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009   #112
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
That not even close to what I said. Both Bulluck and I have stated that one game does not make a player but as someone that has seen every game the guy has played in in the pros he looked more aware and played a much better mental game then he ever has. It doesn't mean that he can repeat it at all it just means he seems to be getting it more and not look as lost. I also stated in this thread he locked up the #2 spot. Meaning I do not even think he is going to be our starter this season but at least I think his competition at QB is settled now. Collins would have to have a epic melt down maybe even pull a Cable on Fisher not to be our starter this season.
Yet he still does this.