View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009   #111
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You have to admit the Jaguars look like a high school attendance in a pro stadium though. I remember last season 50 yard line behind our bench the camera panned over to make a comment about Fisher and half the seats were empty. We are talking 50 yard line first 10 rows. That is sad.
While I like joking at Jacksonville's expense I can understand why they have a hard time drawing. They may be the largest city in the US, but they're more spread out than even Houston and they're a city with less than a million people. Outside the city there's a whole lotta nothing. It's a couple to few hour drive to anywhere.