View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009   #103
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Well TB, how often has Reliant been "full"?? Not all that often, I would say its realistically 85% full, regardless of the Sold Out streak they feed us...Now in the beginning of the season it is, but it slowly thins out as the season goes on, which I don't get....
Hey, at least it beats being the Jags....more seats covered than sold.
Ya know, I'm finally calling BS on this. Every newer stadium that has a "club" level, has the same amount of empty seats. Seriously, before anyone calls BS on me for saying this, take notice this season. I don't care if it's Houston, Tennessee or wherever a newer stadium exists.