View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #93
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
This about what I said ... the comment is accurate. The stadium holds roughly what 50~60K. Do you think world wide the Titans only have 500,000 to 600,000 fan?
I think about half the Titan fans are Oiler fans and the the other half are Titan fans. Tennessee is a college football state first, SEC second, and the Titans third.

The Titans are the ugly chick that only gets a phone call when no one else is available.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote