View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud looking pretty bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I remember a bumper sticker that made me cry back in the day...

GO ASTROS!!! And take the Oilers with you.

Some support! Ugh.
Houston is so much of a transplant city that its hard to get rabid support for any one team. Its not like NY, or Chicago, Pit, or Green Bay with generations of loyal sports fans. (lets face it, who the hell wants to go to those places?) Instead we have 5 million people and probably over 50% of those people are not from here. Then when a bond election comes up for a new stadium that would increase there taxes they shoot it down cus they have no real emotional investment in the home team.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote