View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud looking pretty bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Now I never said victim. Adams is as much to blame as everyone else. He is hot headed and temperamental. I am just saying that during that time there was no rational voice and things got out of hand and that is how we ended up where we are now.

If this city showed half as much passion toward the Oilers as they do now we could of gotten a cleveland Brown type deal. But again, 70 people out of 4 million showed up for the rally at city hall. Why would the NFL let us keep the history. I remember Tag saying if the Oilers left we would not get another team.
I remember a bumper sticker that made me cry back in the day...

GO ASTROS!!! And take the Oilers with you.

Some support! Ugh.