View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud looking pretty bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
As much as we pile on the guy and hate what he did to our team, the city of Houston, etc in all seriousness he isn't looking good these days. Check out this video of him talking about VY, etc. How old is he now?

http://www.titansonline.com/media-ce...d-81caadc6b463
I am over hating Bud Adams. I got the Texans now and they are starting to look like a real football team. And I guess after this year and reading all the stuff on Bud he really is the reason why we have the NFL that we have. If it was not for him the AFL might of folded and there never would of been a merger.

And I don't completely blame Adams for the Oilers moving. Eckles, Turkey neck, the Astros owner, the fans, and the sports writers of Houston all helped Adam's decision to leave.

Adams was even supportive of Houston getting the Texans.

Adams was a pioneer of the modern NFL and it will be a sad day when he passes.

Having said that, I hate, hate, the Titans with every fiber in my body.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote