View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #49
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

I skipped through most of these posts. I say only that I followed the Oilers from their inception. Had to thank my dad I guess because he liked the Cowboys. I suffered through many losses, 100+degree San Antonio weather during TC, bad decisions on players, coaches and owner. Watched as head coaches and GM's cycled through. Went through Luv ya Blue, Bum Phillips, run and shoot, Pastorini, Bill Cannon, Tolar, the Tyler Rose and Steve McNair that later was murdered. They were MY Oilers even in powder blue. For what ever reason, Bud took them to another state. Munchak and Matthews became another team. I tried to watch them first year or two because of the players, but that quickly went by the wayside.

Now I have another Houston team. The Titans are just another team to go down before us this year. And that's the name of that tune. Tony Baretta and I are out of here.