View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #48
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I agree with you that the secondary has again received the smelly end of the stick but the Texans think that if they can improve the pressure they get with the front seven then they can get away with the secondary they have. I don't think that's totally crazy thinking though I'd feel better if they'd go out and steal somebody's "real-deal" FS. I know they're not easily found but our secondary is more or less leaderless and has been since Aaron Glenn left.

AJ isn't going anywhere. He'll get a trip to the post-season this year and be all smiles.

*ahem* May I remind you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
How this thread made it as far as it did I will never understand. You guys always take the bait. By the time we get to page 2 (or 4, your page count may vary) we're talking about...
This thread is not about the Texans secondary. It's about VY and Slug wearing the dead carcass of the former Houston team because the former has a hard time discerning the difference between reality/fantasy and the latter is a fat, greedy bastard.