View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #46
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I agree with you that the secondary has again received the smelly end of the stick but the Texans think that if they can improve the pressure they get with the front seven then they can get away with the secondary they have. I don't think that's totally crazy thinking though I'd feel better if they'd go out and steal somebody's "real-deal" FS. I know they're not easily found but our secondary is more or less leaderless and has been since Aaron Glenn left.

AJ isn't going anywhere. He'll get a trip to the post-season this year and be all smiles.
Getting pressure up front helps a secondary but the front four can be contained. Only way to stop that is to overload which puts your secondary in man. A good QB will eat that apart. Might help you to get an extra win or two but when it comes playoff time and you are playing the elite it the weakness will get exposed.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote