View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #31
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I always forget you aren't in Tennessee. Why in the world would you volunteer for the abuse of being a fan of Bud's team especially when you have historically successful franchises in your own state?

We stick it out and root for our home team so we had no choice. I guess it is just a Texas pride thing or something.

I follow and like the 9ers but stick by the team I chose. Why didn't you become a Cowboys fan when the Oilers left?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote