View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009   #78
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 11712 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The joke was over your hear ... obviously.

Since she passed less then a week ago I imagine I have not had much of a chance to use it. But keep digging. You're almost at 6 feet. Probably not going to get that either.
Yeah, I got both - even if you thought it was over my "hear". Spelin wurks guud for yu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
BTW I was calling you retarded ....
Ah, thanks for the clarification. You do know you can just edit your first well thought out response vs. entering a second post, correct? Unless you're just looking to up your post count.

But hey, go ahead and continue flexing your internet muscle - you'll need it to help your backup QB shine his HOF bust.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote