View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009   #70
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
blazing. why bother with some of these yayhoos. where i come from, you don't run your mouth until you have reason to run your mouth. these guys are the same guys who used to make excuse after excuse for Carr and then when its painfull obvious how bad Carr sucked, then they act like they knew it all along and that they weren't some of the biggest Carr homers ever.

they call it loyalty but i call it stupidity and ignorance. there were like 3 or 4 posters on this board that didn't try and flame me anytime i criticized Carr. Included amongst those guys were Vinny and Kaiser Toro. Everyone else questioned my allegiance, my sanity, and labeled me a hater.

so dont get your panties too much in a bind when one of these football 'experts' starts taking Young to task. As you know, there are many problems with Vince's game and his brain but to rely on cheapshots and amateur hour comedy, you know who you are dealing with. Young has made his bed and with his mouth and his play he has given plenty of fuel to the fire. The only way VY is going to be able to put it to bed is to shut his mouth, study his arse off, and play football. If he fails on any of these 3 he will be nothing more than a failed NFL prospect.

most of these guys called me out for criticizing the Cushing selection even though it was rooted in logic and history. Cushing couldn't stay on the field in college in limited duty. Now you want to make him a starter and expect him to stay on the field? the guy can't even make it through training camp without something happening...non-contact I might add.

fwiw - I hope Vince leaves Tennessee because I don't want him having success in the Texans division, so I hope he sucks this year....however I am not going to go to the sausage party card, or the shirtless party card like some of these childish yayhoos. When there is so much to legitimately criticize VY about and they resort to those cheapshots it just shows you how ignorant they are to having quality takes and actually knowing something other than gay jokes.
Man ... it's a sad day when you can't give the rival teams 2nd string QB a hard time in the rivals section to boot . Even when this QB stated Reliant was his house ( after running for a TD ) and his mother got her redemtion ... for what ... they picked Mario instead of Vince .

As far as Carr goes , him and VY have the same problems . That's both teams fault for picking these guys that high .

So in honor of VY , here's him throwing the javelin .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCWz9...eature=related

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote