View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009   #69
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

I guess that's just how I roll SH. We need to find you a virtual cross to carry around the board on your avatar to show what a martyr you've been for the cause of truth and serious football talk.
fwiw, herv. you have legit takes and are objective 99 times out of 100, sausage takes notwithstanding.

all is good but I guess I shouldn't expect much from the Rivalry Talk forum when I am looking for true football analysis. It is just a big sausage party in here, I guess.