Thread: Late summer...
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004   #13
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin269
Ive got a question that Im not sure many will be able to answer unless they're from the area. I'm going to Texas State next year as a freshman in San Marcos, and while I'll be coming here for almost all the home games because of season tickets, does anyone know if they show the Texans games in San Marcos? Or will I have to drive to Houston for those as well?

Im sure they show them in some sports bars in SM but didn't know if they would be on regular TV over there.

All the games will be on CBS in San Marcos... with two exceptions: GB- on ESPN... Minnesota will be on FOX... It is possible, depending on the Cowboys' schedule, that the Minnesota game will not be televised in San Marcos. However, all others definitely will. I'm in Austin and we share the same TV market.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote