View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009   #50
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
You guys are missing the point. It doesn't matter how many yards he threw, it doesn't matter who he was playing against. VY doesn't manage the game well but tonight he did. I'm not going to sit here and pretend to know the correct reads in this offense but we can all agree that as you see more and more football you can better tell if a guy is playing well or not. Making good decisions or not. Vince was much better this week than last. Doesn't mean he'll win the starting job, doesn't mean he'll ever amount to anything in the NFL. Just an observation from an onlooker. Don't act like I'm bias toward the guy, last week I was ranting on how awful he played.
So VY just made Valedictorian of summer school. What do you want? A medal?