View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009   #47
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

First you commented on your view of the pre-season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Yup the "playoffs" are going well for you. Three more games and you guys have it!

Then regular season starts and you guys struggle to make .500 ... and the record repeats.
But then you commented on your view of the pre-season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Seems to be doing it in pre season ... two TD passes and one INT. He has not fumbled the ball onces.

I am still a little weary of him but today he defiantly showed he had developed more then in the past.

The next game is a new game but if he shows up like he did today then I will be a lot more excited about Young then I have anytime in the past.
Methinks the pre-season should not be ignored (yes it should), (err wait, no it shouldn't), (Err...oh - nevermind).