View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009   #35
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You should not be happy if he actually learns to control his play. If Young actually plays decent, does not turn over the ball and can move the chains to a TD it will be hard for any D to stop him. This was one game and by no means indicative of how well he will play in regular season but if he has actually taken the next step you should not be happy if he replaces Collins.
Why shouldn't I be? At best I see an inconsistent, streaky player who is prone to make Rosenfels-esque plays with the ball in his hands. This is the same guy who believes that a QB makes plays with his legs and not his arms. I sincerely hope the Titans sink as much money and time as they possibly can into the guy because there's pretty much no way that this guy is going to grasp the game in a way that will propel his team to the Lombardi trophy unless he has superstar talent around him on all sides of the offense.

As much as you can say my QB is made of glass, I can say that your "future" QB has a head that is up his ass.

Also, any QB who can move the chains, not turn the ball over and score TD's is going to be unstoppable. That crap is not exclusive to just Vince Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
He has not fumbled the ball onces.