View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009   #34
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
That's a tall order for a player who's so raw and isn't the most cerebal player .
Seems to be doing it in pre season ... two TD passes and one INT. He has not fumbled the ball onces.

I am still a little weary of him but today he defiantly showed he had developed more then in the past.

The next game is a new game but if he shows up like he did today then I will be a lot more excited about Young then I have anytime in the past.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote