View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Yes I will show a .gif of a future HOF QB not diving on a botched snap, and instead choosing to pick it up superhero style.

Besides, it's not like your boy is gonna be doing this in the regular season anyway, am i rite?
If you read my post on gotitans about the great kazoo you would understand I am not a fan. With that said other then the play shown I think he has locked up the #2 spot and makes a case for the jock sniffers that he should be the #1.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote