Thread: Late summer...
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004   #11
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 711 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Ive got a question that Im not sure many will be able to answer unless they're from the area. I'm going to Texas State next year as a freshman in San Marcos, and while I'll be coming here for almost all the home games because of season tickets, does anyone know if they show the Texans games in San Marcos? Or will I have to drive to Houston for those as well?

Im sure they show them in some sports bars in SM but didn't know if they would be on regular TV over there.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote