View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009   #24
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1365 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Honestly, there are enough Houston area trasplants where we should be able to have 3 or 4 of these over the Metroplex, but it has not worked out that way. Largely, because the Texans have not been good.

The spread part of the reason that we moved around last year as OzzO was in Wiley and we had a couple of in more NE locations. What would be a drive you could make?
The farthest I've gone down to meet for a game (Texans/Rockets) was 635/75. If I went west, I would go as far as the Lewisville area.

Any farther I have to go, I'd just go to a bar then.

Now for the MNF game, I would definitely meet up, but don't want to go too far south....

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote