View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009   #23
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Man, I want to hook with fellow Texans fans, but you guys seem too far from me. I'm in the Frisco/McKinney/The Colony area. Anyone up here want to get together during the regular season?

Honestly, there are enough Houston area trasplants where we should be able to have 3 or 4 of these over the Metroplex, but it has not worked out that way. Largely, because the Texans have not been good.

The spread part of the reason that we moved around last year as OzzO was in Wiley and we had a couple of in more NE locations. What would be a drive you could make?