View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No More McDonald's for me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Ain't nothing wrong with a little Subway or Quiznos every now and then. As long as you make the right selections. No foot long meatball, steak (I think that's what they call it) or any of the other nasty crap. I get the Subway club on wheat all the time.
For me it was always the Italian BMT (and sometimes it would be double meat) at Subway and of course at Schlotzky's it was "the Original".

I just don't want to tempt myself, so I stay away.