View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009   #16
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poundcake View Post
Is Ker's in Arlington?
There is one in Arlington that we went once a couple of year back, but at the time it was not convient as we had guys driving from all over the Metroplex. The one that was home was the North Dallas/irving location. I would keep the Arlington on the radar, but it is along that part of I30 that is under massive construction and a pain to get in and out of.

that reminds me, one thing that we may need to figure out is where is everyone located. Doing a quick glance it seems like we are Fort Worth/Arlington heavy at the moment, but I may be mistaken.