View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009   #14
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Yeah - to give y'all a heads up on sports bars, A-Tx and I found this out last year that they get the NFL ticket, but that doesn't include the preseason games. So if it's not national / shown in your area on standard tv, you're out.

Best bet would be to wait till the regular season to get the groups together. Make sure to have Ker's at least once in the rotation, since it was the birthplace of our GTG's.

For meet locations, click on the link in post #2 above, then in that link - scroll down to post #12 to see the different spots we went to last year and what was thought about them.
the sports bar tour of Dallas was fun last year, but i don't see it again for me. As we found out during the tour various bars have catered to specifc teams. with the Texans having a legitimate chance of being good, I hope to make somewhere "our" place.