View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005   #7
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAntagonise
This tells me that the Texans were not expecting to much out of Joppru this season.
Missing the connection. Except for Franks any Free Agent TE signed at this point is spare, some better-named spares (Cam Cleeland,etc), but still a spare. None of the guys with a name you might have heard of is really any better than Rivers, just a name that you have heard of.

Unlike some expectations that I have read on this board, my understanding was the Joppru was 4th on the depth chart basically because he has basically never taken a live game snap (pre-season included).
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote