View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009   #9
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Glad to see the number growing. I'll be back and forth between Ft Worth and Houston pretty much all football season. We all will definitely get together and watch the Texans. I met up with Arlington Texan and OzzO at a place called Flip's off of 121 (or 183). It was a pretty nice spot. They just opened a Blackfinn over in the Arlington Highlands off of 20 that is very nice too. We'll all get together and enjoy some games together, more than likely starting with the Vikings Monday nighter. Boudreaux's in the Highlands has $1 drafts that day.