View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009   #27
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Need Some Help From You Tailgaters and Those In The Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
I received an e-mail from someone in the media. These guys cover events...festivals and other kinds of party type events.

Anyhoo...I told this guy that NFL tailgates are a dime a dozen but there is something magical about Houston, prime time football and tailgating. I told him Nov 23rd will be off the hook here.

So he wants to know...What's So Special About It???

Of course...food, drink, good people, ect. That ain't gonna cut it.

So before I reply I was hoping all of you will throw me some of your thoughts. It would be reallly neat if we got covered, some good pub and show the nation who we are. They have never covered an NFL event except for Super Bowl week once.

Thanks
In this article, I visit with the self-proclaimed commissioner of tailgating, Joe Cahn. He's been everywhere in his RV. He tailgates professionally and says that the Texans have one of the top 5 tailgating experiences in the league.
FanHouse in the Stands: Colts at Texans, A Great Tailgate, Not-So-Great Game

And he was there for a regular game, not a night game. Night games are crazier.

For the Texans to be top 5 after few years in the league means that we kick ass.