View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009   #26
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 612 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Need Some Help From You Tailgaters and Those In The Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpe3 View Post
It's not so much that I hate Art Mann (although it would be 100x better with a chick host), it's just so many of the people who are on his show looks like idiots.

Separately, from what I've seen of AM, an NFL tailgate party isn't exactly their cup of tea. I like a tailgate party as much as anyone, but they aren't exactly a unique experience. There are 15 or 16 of them going on every weekend across the US for 17 straight weeks. On top of that, there are dozens and dozens of them going on in college town across America every Saturday in the Fall. AM's focus is on more one of kind events.

bpe3
Thats the first thing I said..NFL tailgates are a dime a dozen but prime time football here is kinda cool.

The people on his show are supposed to look foolish. They are all drunk...lol

My feelings wouldn't be hurt if he agreed with you.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote