View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009   #17
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Asking for help...To keep pictures coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Just an update...
New camera has been ordered...Should be here hopefully by Friday...

12.1 Mega Pixels compared to the last one being 6.1, the pictures on the site will go up in size some, but they will still be smaller then the originals since we only have a limited amount of bandwith.

But for the people who like seeing the following of action shots...The new camera will take 4.5 pictures per second. So I don't expect to miss the action...But don't complain if I miss something...Because I am sure I am going to miss something someone wanted to see...

Wow, Very cool. Can't wait to see the product.