View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009   #16
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 36624 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Asking for help...To keep pictures coming...

Just an update...
New camera has been ordered...Should be here hopefully by Friday...

12.1 Mega Pixels compared to the last one being 6.1, the pictures on the site will go up in size some, but they will still be smaller then the originals since we only have a limited amount of bandwith.

But for the people who like seeing the following of action shots...The new camera will take 4.5 pictures per second. So I don't expect to miss the action...But don't complain if I miss something...Because I am sure I am going to miss something someone wanted to see...

Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote