View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009   #64
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY says he will be in the HOF and the next black QB to win SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Hear, hear.

I don't want him to be a bust. Simply to under-perform in a manner to unquestion our man Mario.

No matter your alma mater, how could a Texan, resident, native et al, not take pride in his performance vs USC? It strikes me as bordering on state treason!
To me treason is rooting for a team that screwed over its fans and left the state of Texas. Rooting for VY IS rooting for the Titans. You cannot seperate the two and most here in Austin don't try to.

Of course I am proud of what VY did at Texas. Actually I am proud of the entire team for winning us a NC in 2005. That was a killer game and was a blast to watch. However I am now more interested in the 2009 UT roster and Colt McCoy. As a Longhorn fan Colt is the only QB I feel obligated to be rooting for this season.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote