View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009   #8
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 37888 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Asking for help...To keep pictures coming...

Just to let everyone know what I have already offered to the people that have donated...

Quote:
To thank people for this I am planning on providing anyone who donates at least $10 will get a CD at the end of the season with a selection of pictures from this up coming season of many of the great pictures that I hope to get. Once you donate and provide me a mailing address I will send you a CD with 50-100 of my better pictures from this season. These pictures will be the full sized pictures without the watermark that is on the website.

As part of this, if there are any pictures this season that you want to see on the CD let me know during the season and I will make sure that they make it on the CD or are sent directly to you.

Again thanks for helping me out with this...
Since I am already going to be sending one of these CDs to Denmark...Don't think you are too far away to have me send you one.
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote