View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #19
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Need Some Help From You Tailgaters and Those In The Know

I am going to send this thread alongs with some links over to Art Mann and let him read for himself. If you have any other comments, links or pics for him, please post them up.

And for those who are not familiar with Art Mann Presents check out his site at www.ArtMann.com He tends to cover events where there is alot of alcohol involved. His Super Bowl coverage at Miami was a good one. Vegas on New Year's Eve comes to mind. Oh and anyhting in San Fran is just TV Gold...lol His show runs on HDNet, Thursday nights.

Thanks
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote