View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #44
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE to show all Texans games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
They have went out of the way to put the sound on one way or the other for me. As far as CC, last season we talked about this a little bit on here ( you may recall) and I spoke to them about it, and they said it wouldn't be a problem.

It sounds like we might have a little party
I'm at the beach in Gulf Shores Alabama all this week with a stop over on the way back in New Orleans...so I'll be peeking in on the score from somewhere on Bourbon Street. I'll be at Pluckers from more games than just the ones not shown. I'll be watching them some from the house, but like hanging out there and watching it with some rowdies. Besides, my poor Bronco fan buddy needs some place to watch his games too so I "volunteer" to go with him. The bartender and manager are Htown fans too if I remember correctly, so we've been given an even share of the top TVs. The Cowgirl's have been getting the inside and Texans on the outside, which I prefer anyway becuase I'm not quiet.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote