View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #43
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE to show all Texans games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Your sound beef is falling on Deaf ears.

Ever thought of asking them to turn on the closed captioning when no sound is being pumped through? It'd be different but at least you'll understand SOMETHING. I'll be making sure they flip on the captions fror one TV. One TV is all I need...

Either way, sounds like you just won yourself 4 beers! Way to go!
They have went out of the way to put the sound on one way or the other for me. As far as CC, last season we talked about this a little bit on here ( you may recall) and I spoke to them about it, and they said it wouldn't be a problem.

It sounds like we might have a little party