View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #42
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE to show all Texans games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Great wings, great environment too! The game will be on for sure, I have never had a problem getting them to show it (usually on the bigger TV's), I know alot of the staff up there, if the cowboys are playing we might not get sound would be the only thing, sometimes they divide it up and give the Texans sound outside and cowpies inside, etc.
Your sound beef is falling on Deaf ears.

Ever thought of asking them to turn on the closed captioning when no sound is being pumped through? It'd be different but at least you'll understand SOMETHING. I'll be making sure they flip on the captions fror one TV. One TV is all I need...

Either way, sounds like you just won yourself 4 beers! Way to go!