View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #40
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE to show all Texans games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Sweet. Just googled it and Pluckers is only 2.7 miles from my sister's place.
Great wings, great environment too! The game will be on for sure, I have never had a problem getting them to show it (usually on the bigger TV's), I know alot of the staff up there, if the cowboys are playing we might not get sound would be the only thing, sometimes they divide it up and give the Texans sound outside and cowpies inside, etc.