View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #37
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE to show all Texans games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
so um... maybe this isn't a good time to bring this up but I wonder if anyone will still want to go out and make some noise if all the games are televised. our best turn out ever was two years ago when we weren't on t.v..

if we start fast, (and I understand peoples feelings if we don't) I'm excited to think about what that road game will be like if we're 4-0 or 3-1 going into the Cards game. can anyone ever forget Schaub's second game against Carolina at 3rd Base?
That was a great day and the driving force behind me continuing to watch games at Third Base despite my beef with them. What a day! I'd never had so much fun with so many complete strangers.