View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #33
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2678 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE to show all Texans games...

so um... maybe this isn't a good time to bring this up but I wonder if anyone will still want to go out and make some noise if all the games are televised. our best turn out ever was two years ago when we weren't on t.v..

if we start fast, (and I understand peoples feelings if we don't) I'm excited to think about what that road game will be like if we're 4-0 or 3-1 going into the Cards game. can anyone ever forget Schaub's second game against Carolina at 3rd Base?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote