View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009   #30
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will CBS affiliate KEYE in Austin be carrying Texans this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
For any of you in Austin like me, you know that we Texans fans are usually stuck going to a sports bar to watch games because the CBS station here would rather play titan games hoping for a chance to ride VY's jock. I just looked at the KEYE schedule for next week for our game against KC, and surprise surprise, Airwolf will be shown instead. That's right...f-ing AIRWOLF. So, any media savvy people here in town happen to know if the Texans will be getting the lions share of TV this year in Austin or is it same old same old? If it is the same old story, I recommend 3rd Base on Mopac and 6th, really nice and they usually have the Texans games on the big screen in the back. Just a suggestion, I'll be there if the games aren't on TV, but really, really hoping that they are. Anybody know more than me on this?

There's some more specific information in the KEYE thread here.

Long story short - there will only be one Texans game not shown in Austin in 2009, assuming KEYE follows through. The explanation for all of that is in the above link.

It's nice to only have one game to have to make alternate plans for.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote