View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009   #23
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will CBS affiliate KEYE in Austin be carrying Texans this year?

Hey NitroHonda, yeah, I've actually met you up at 3rd base before and I know why you are lobbying against them and I feel you on that as I understand the situation. You may remember me or not, I used to go by H-Town Balla #90 on this board but lost all my log in stuff and just set this one up new. I just haven't found another bar that was half way decent and has the Texans on a decent screen. If you guys can point me in the direction of a better watch party that would be cool, but if the games are on that would be sweet too. I wonder why they aren't showing some of the pre-season games on TV.
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote