View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009   #22
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: Will CBS affiliate KEYE in Austin be carrying Texans this year?

KEYE will be showing all the Texans games this season. They made that announcement about a week ago although I take everything they say with a grain of salt. Maybe someone could point this fellow to that thread. I don't have cut n paste capabilities on my phone otherwise I would have done it myself.

We're also discussing avenues for our watch parties. We've always gone to 3rd Base in the past. Voice yourself in that thread. Glad to see another fellow Austinite Texans fan! Personally. I'm lobbying against 3rd Base. It's time for new blood!