View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watch Parties 2009??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Hey, once you get your issue under control there's nothing wrong with a slab of beef every now and then.

So get busy! Get in shape! Then celebrate with a nice 1 1/2" thick Texas sized t-bone.
I've actually been doing pretty well. I cheated when my neighbor brought me some Pasta Weesie from Carrabba's though. Other than that my diet has been more bland than Andre and Marc Vandemeer were on the radio together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
He prefers a nice VY-bone....
Dude seriously, everyone on this board (old members and new), know of your sexual orientation and your propensity to project your feelings on to others. You've long since been outted, so you shouldn't have the urge to that anymore.

Sausage Boi