Thread: True fan
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009   #6
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: True fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Sitting through every excruciating second of a 2-14 season is more than enough pain for this fan. I need some wins to remember what having a winning team even feels like.
True, but those losses probably don't hurt as much as a costly mistake in the playoffs (like Romo's against Seattle). Who was the KC defender who got under Andre's skin when Andre threw the ball at him? Can't recall if Andre got thrown out, but he did get penalized. I think that was a blessing in disguise, like Orlovsky stepping out of bounds last year. We all laughed, but I think both players learned from those & that won't happen again. I want some wins, too & I think we'll get our share this year